When it comes to plotting a project to PDF in ACADe, there is a bug when you use the DWG to PDF.pc3. The bug is that it saves the drawing to “_YES.pdf” for all of them, in other word the last plot wins.
Now if we want to print an ACADe project to PDF, we must use publish in AutoCAD. Here are some steps to get the project plotted to PDF. (These step are for drawing on the model tab)
1. Create an empty drawing, to create a layout template.
2. Right click on the model and select page setup manager.
3. In page setup manager, create a new page setup and call it PDF
4. In the page setup select DWG to PDF (Section 1 below)
5. Choose your paper size (Section 2 below)
6. Choose your pen style and anything else that you need. (Section 3 below)
7. Click OK
8. Start Publish. (under the drop down menu files)
9. Uncheck the layout tab, under “Include when adding sheets”.
10. Add all your drawing to this publish
11. Highlight all the drawing and select import in the Page setup/3D DWF
12. Find the drawing that you saved with the PDF page setup and import it
13. Select the publish option
14. Relocate the location of where you want the PDF to be saved
15. Select OK
16. Click Publish
F.Y.I. These steps can be used in regular AutoCAD